Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I finally got a horn set that I actually ordered from Amazon. I guess 1 out of 5 aint bad. Or is it? HaHaHa

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
970 Posts
Reactions: Budro2

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
My plans are to use a little heater hose to to extend the channel out about an inch or so. My plan is to cut the hose down the middle and epoxy the hose to the bottom of the of the channel.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 SE
53 Posts
I got all the oils and filter for my first service. Going to drop all the oils on my next days off.

Reactions: tinbasher

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Very cool. Pix pls!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry. I just came across this post. I don't know if you seen it installed in the other threads but just in case.

·
Registered
970 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
View attachment 90739
Got a nice 2” receiver hookup solid steel hook fits my Yankum Matt’s Recovery Rope perfect!! It’s solid!!
1 - 7/8" DIA x 30 ft Matt's Recovery Rope Signature Yellow Kinetic Rope (Static 6,000 Ibs Max Static Weight, MBS 25,600 lbs) by Yankum Ropes.

Just a heads up, those hooks drag on everything.

Reactions: Thesquirrel

·
Registered
2021 RMAX LE
49 Posts
Got the cargo box, front and rear brush guards, and sub kit on order and still waiting.... 🤞

Trail armor front and rear a arm guards showed up, but have not installed them yet.

Did the oil and filter change with Yamalube 10w-40... what a royal pain in the ass to have to take the rear corner of the machine off to get to the oil filter..thanks Yamaha! 🙄
Had been waiting on fluids to show up but this just arrived today so I will do the diffs next!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Got the cargo box, front and rear brush guards, and sub kit on order and still waiting.... 🤞

Trail armor front and rear a arm guards showed up, but have not installed them yet.

Did the oil and filter change with Yamalube 10w-40... what a royal pain in the ass to have to take the rear corner of the machine off to get to the oil filter..thanks Yamaha! 🙄
Had been waiting on fluids to show up but this just arrived today so I will do the diffs next! View attachment 90986
I got my oil filter off without any disassembly. Used an oil filter end wrench cup and swivel ratchet.

·
Premium Member
2021 RMAX4 XTR
263 Posts
My extinguisher came with a mount like this one View attachment 90993

I bolted that directly to the rear crossbeam support bracket. Works very well.
Nice!!! That's the location I chose for mine except I have one of those Velcro roll bar holders, not sold on it for where I want the fire extinguisher, will be getting a bracket like yours , Thanks Man !

Reactions: Thesquirrel

·
Registered
970 Posts
Seriously? I just followed the instructions in the manual without trying that. Doh! Hahaha
Yah, the trick to it is the swivel ratchet, it ends up at an odd angle, but is pretty easy once you get in there.

101 - 120 of 160 Posts