Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’ve also added an Eco X Gear sound bar, curved light bar on my roof, small pod lights for reverse, Yamaha heater kit (I feel like there is room for improvement in that kit), and I’m currently doing Mass and Trash’s rear cup holder heater mod. I have a Soft cab coming from utvenclosures.com, and I am almost ready for winter!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I received the “premium large” car cover from the car coverfactory.com today. I spoke to them via chat last night before I ordered. They assured me this cover would fit the RMAX4. It doesn’t. It is poorly constructed and poorly marked for install. I am sending it back and don’t believe the longer cover will fit any better. This one is 150”L x 66”W x 78”H. They offer custom and that is why I called them. They assured me this would fit my machine. I won’t order the replacement from them. The shape of the cover may fit the rmax2 better since it has a bed.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Good for backing into objects.
Bad for dropping off ledges.
You got that right!! Not sure why they pushed it out so far. My first thought was it needed to be to clear the muffler but that's not it. I wish they would have boxed the bottom, that would have least give it a fightin' chance dropping off a ledge.

Heading to HMT's Rockhouse system on Monday so I'll get to test drive it. I still have the HMF bumper if the EMP turns into a grader blade.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
You got that right!! Not sure why they pushed it out so far. My first thought was it needed to be to clear the muffler but that's not it. I wish they would have boxed the bottom, that would have least give it a fightin' chance dropping off a ledge.

Heading to HMT's Rockhouse system on Monday so I'll get to test drive it. I still have the HMF bumper if the EMP turns into a grader blade.
I thought it was about the muffler as well. :unsure:

Reactions: Rhinohio

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX4 XT-R
13 Posts
Just got an installed the front skid plate. I did not like the look of the aluminum with my XTR so I sprayed it black. After a few dings the aluminum will show through.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
364 Posts
Reactions: Rhinohio
281 - 289 of 289 Posts