Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,540 Posts
N.E.T.O.'s front sway bar disconnects, all the components listed in his write up fit great!
Sway bar Disconnect? (post #20 has exact parts)

SSV stereo bought from forum member orangetc, thanks! (Not yet installed, procuring speakers and wires)

Red neck air conditioning and winter defrost fans, with variable speed controls, stick nicely to the upper portion of the SATV full flip window with quality suction cups, wired to switches.

AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 20V Cordless Car Tire Pump with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, 12V Car Power Adapter, Digital Pressure Gauge, works great with a nice case.

Aramox universal winch remote controller with 2 remotes, works great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Finally got the Yamaha front brush guard and installed it last weekend.

I also received my Weller Racing-flashed ECU last Thursday along with their air injection block off kit and a Hunterworks exhaust tip.

I also found a use for the spare plug in the rear speaker harness and added a couple more SSV speaker pods to my system.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have you tried out that jack yet? I am curious if it lifts high enough to pull a wheel or do you need to put blocks on it.
Nope, not yet. From what I’ve heard and read, I think you’re right. Scissor jacks just don’t seem to have the range of a high lift, but those high lifters are a lot of extra bulk to haul around. I figure at least carrying a jack of some sort while out on the trail is better than nothing.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Nope, not yet. From what I’ve heard and read, I think you’re right. Scissor jacks just don’t seem to have the range of a high lift, but those high lifters are a lot of extra bulk to haul around. I figure at least carrying a jack of some sort while out on the trail is better than nothing.
I agree. I have a bottle jack and a bunch of 2x4 squares. I met a guy last week that had a sxs version of the high lift (not more than 20 lbs) but I'm not sure where I would place it. I guess rock sliders are strong enough. Let me know how it works out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got a Tusk scissor jack mount and installed it this morning. I may relocate it to the inside crossbar with a 1.5" clamp. As it sits now, it makes the rear passenger entry/exit a little more challenging.

View attachment 96406
May I ask where you got the pillar light brackets ? I like how they are raised slightly. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
May I ask where you got the pillar light brackets ? I like how they are raised slightly. Thanks.
I think a couple different companies make those, but I bought mine from Unique Off Road Products.

Here's the link...

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
Fed Ex just dropped off all of the fluids and gaskets for my 1,600 mile fluid changes from RockyMountainATV.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Front brush guard. More rivets and snaps for my sxs enclosure. Replacing both pyle 4" wake board speakers with Polks and my 6.5" rockville wake board speakers with polks. Keeping the wake board enclosures, just replacing the speakers. The polks are much clearer.

261 - 280 of 289 Posts