Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
241 - 260 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 · (Edited)
View attachment 95054

Hope to get them installed before the ride Saturday.
New shoes. Very nice! What did you get?

Oh crap I just remembered you already had beadlocks. 2nd set????

Hahaha. Durrr. Should've read those boxes closer. Harnesses. Nice. looked like wheel boxes.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
New Assault Industries Ballistic D steering wheel for the RMAX4. The hub wont be hear until Tuesday so Ill just have to drool over it in the house for a few. 🤪

·
Registered
218 Posts
New Assault Industries Ballistic D steering wheel for the RMAX4. The hub wont be hear until Tuesday so Ill just have to drool over it in the house for a few. 🤪 View attachment 95389 View attachment 95390
Nice! I need that flat bottom. It’d make a huge difference in getting out.
Is this the hub you ordered?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Reactions: Mass-n-Trash

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thank you. Google had got me there but I appreciate the link. It confirmed I was looking at the right one.
Is the Assault wheel a bigger diameter than the stock steering wheel?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
Thank you. Google had got me there but I appreciate the link. It confirmed I was looking at the right one.
Is the Assault wheel a bigger diameter than the stock steering wheel?
Glad you brought that up. I searched high and low to find the diameter of the Assault Industries steering wheel but couldn't find it anywhere. Not even on their own site. Couldn't believe it. That is an important spec that people want to know. I decided to pull the trigger anyway though. I plan on measuring them and starting an aftermarket steering wheel thread with the info.. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XT-R 1000
275 Posts
Glad you brought that up. I searched high and low to find the diameter of the Assault Industries steering wheel but couldn't find it anywhere. Not even on their own site. Couldn't believe it. That is an important spec that people want to know. I decided to pull the trigger anyway though. I plan on measuring them and starting an aftermarket steering wheel thread with the info.. I'll keep you posted.
^^^Following this^^^ That flat spot on the bottom would help with even more clearance while getting in and out...and it's already good now! Looks like that would also be an AWESOME theft deterrent of you could disconnect it easily!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wind deflectors rotate to put wind in cab around the windshield. Turn signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
364 Posts
Wind deflectors rotate to put wind in cab around the windshield. Turn signals.
Doc T, what is that thing hanging off of your roof?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hahny, I made roof extensions from the same vinyl as my fender flares. This keeps the rain outside the doors. Not pretty but works great! Function trumps form this time. They are about 6” wide and slid under the roof edge and zip tied to the bar.

Reactions: Hahny

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Got my 8" Galaxy Tab today. I already got it in the Otterbox and am getting my apps installed and music loaded on it. Ill post pics of it in the RMAX in my build and tablet threads. I did find some cool wallpapers for my lock and home screens.

241 - 260 of 289 Posts