Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Come to find out I didn't look close enough, the EMP rear bumper is only offered for the 2 seat RMAX and ours is 4 seater so I had to cancel my order. Now to find the best rear bumper option for our RMAX4 .

·
Registered
941 Posts
Light bar is in place. All electrics are in. I want to carry a 2gal rotopak but will need to reinforce the front wall of the dump bed. I may use a piece of plywood but would like a steel bracket bolted to the frame.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Sub for stereo. Can anyone tell me if its plug and play like the speaker pods ?
If it is the factory Yamaha subwoofer then yes it should be.

Reactions: POHLHAMMER

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,794 Posts
My Wolverine came with all that Armor up front and all to the back. Maybe you didn't pay enough for it to be included. LOL

Sorry, couldn't help that but odd never the less.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I added the Warn winch remote to work off my cellphone. I made door pockets and added a hocky puck antenna.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
Just another one of those fun things. Got this in the mail yesterday for the RMAX. You gotta love the little things.😊

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
I took a trip over to Big Pine Sports today and had Jared set me up with some rock sliders for my RMAX4. Some buddies and I are taking a trip out to the San Rafael swell on the 7th for me and another friends birthdays so I'm getting it ready for some rocky terrain.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I took a trip over to Big Pine Sports today and had Jared set me up with some rock sliders for my RMAX4. Some buddies and I are taking a trip out to the San Rafael swell on the 7th for me and another friends birthdays so I'm getting it ready for some rocky terrain. View attachment 94570
I have been to the swell a couple of times on cycles, on the Green River side. I am interested about where yo go and what you like. I rode 5 miles of hell on a YF400 and thought I was going to die in there. Kept overheating and terrain was almost "trials" riding. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Sorry....Almost forgot. Big Pine is the BOMB!
Yes they are. That was where I bought my RMAX4. I'll definitely let you know what I think of the swell. My friends have been a few times already but it has never worked out that I was able to go with them but I'm definitely heading there this time. They seem to have a good time cuz they've been back a few times so I believe It'll be a great ride.

Reactions: Desertdweller67

·
Registered
66 Posts
Woo hoo! Just got back from the dealer w/a couple more goodies to bolt onto the rig. The sub took over a month to arrive (but that could be said about most Yamaha accessories and machines nowadays).

So far, this sub has been a PITA to install. More details to come in my build thread.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,403 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Front and rear windows as well as side mirrors right after I bought it last month. Ordered the D mode switch today. I added a sport/eco mode switch on my last machine and the results just weren't impressive so I was waiting to order this one but it seems from all the good post's and videos it makes such a big improvement it was a must have. Looking forward to sport mode as I don't have the terrain around me to use the crawl mode much if ever.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Front and rear windows as well as side mirrors right after I bought it last month. Ordered the D mode switch today. I added a sport/eco mode switch on my last machine and the results just weren't impressive so I was waiting to order this one but it seems from all the good post's and videos it makes such a big improvement it was a must have. Looking forward to sport mode as I don't have the terrain around me to use the crawl mode much if ever.
You wont regret the D-mode switch at all. That was an ingenious addition to the RMAX.

221 - 240 of 257 Posts