Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll be busy the next few days installing parts.
OEM windshield showed up Tuesday, OEM heater yesterday, OEM sliding rear window arriving Monday.
Have to install the winch, two sets of lights, cab light, and the dash blockers. Then figure out backup and bed lights.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XT-R 1000
262 Posts
Been brainstorming a way to get some simple/easy heat to the back seat of the 4 seaters. Fed Ex just left me a package...fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2021 Rmax2 XTR
8 Posts
I just picked up my front windshield and rear window and installed them today. Have been on order since early November. Just need my doors and my Camso tracks!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XT-R 1000
262 Posts
Post it. we want to see what you got.
The dang package Fed Ex dropped off was not for me. Tracking is telling me my stuff is stuck in Memphis....DOH!

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
FedEX screwed me saying they delivered some stuff that they did not. Amazon won't refund my money because tracking shows it was delivered. Only $30 worth of stuff but still it sucks.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
I got my interior footwell light kit today. Super stoked. Been trying to get ahold of this stuff for a while.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,794 Posts
FedEX screwed me saying they delivered some stuff that they did not. Amazon won't refund my money because tracking shows it was delivered. Only $30 worth of stuff but still it sucks.
I've seen and watch them drop off at a neighbouring house because they can't find the house number and just guess. Maybe your neighbour got it.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Are all the lights blue or do they have color options?
Blue is not a cared for by many in our group.
Red seems to be color of choice. Red is what I run, maybe from my days in the Corps and just a habit.

Reactions: Doc T

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Red seems to be color of choice. Red is what I run, maybe from my days in the Corps and just a habit.
Yes. Only blue. I don't mind. I did red on the X4 so I wanted to do something different this time. So I did Blue Rock lights as to match the interior lighting when I got it as well as the gauges and everything else. I'm enjoying the blue. Something different and I had before

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
169 Posts
Picked up a pair of YAMAHA Overhead speakers to add to factory radio. Also ordered a YAMAHA glass rear Windshield.

Does anyone know if the radio has a balance front to rear ? I didn't think so...

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4 LE
117 Posts
Picked up a pair of YAMAHA Overhead speakers to add to factory radio. Also ordered a YAMAHA glass rear Windshield.

Does anyone know if the radio has a balance front to rear ? I didn't think so...
Yes, it does have balance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
While trying to decide on the XTR or LE I’m drawn to the green XTR. But I would prefer the red lighting as well. I was thinking that I would change out all of the lighting to the red one way or another. But the LE IQS will most likely win out.

Semper Fidelis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Rmax2 xt-r is in the garage awaiting accessories. I ordered, front OEM folding windshield, rear OEM glass sliding windshield, front and rear a-arm guards, rear bumper, gun boot mount and dual gun boots, emp light bar mount. 42" light bar, Ecoxgear sound bar. Light bar and wiring is the only thing that has arrived so far.

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
997 Posts
So messing around the garage the other day looking thru a box of straps and rope I have and had a bit of an epiphany when I saw the net.

It's a mesh net thingy that hooks across the interior of the rear of a minivan to hold groceries or whatever. So when you open the hatch, stuff doesn't fall out. Dodges and GM had them. This came from a Pontiac Montana. Never used.
It fit perfect across the frame behind the seats. Used the existing seat belt bolts and undid the center clamp to hook under it.

I threw a couple towels, couple jacket and rope just to see how it would work and it's great.

Highly recommended. To use what would likely be wasted space.
20210217_115535.jpg 20210217_115559.jpg 20210217_115613.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ordered the Wolverine Accessory Power Lead Kit. Sad that I just remembered this. EMP light bar brackets come in today. Light bar is here .I am hoping I can resist wiring in my usual way and actually wait for these to get here. No promises. :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wired the dome led light strip to a console rocker then installed a Mello brake kit.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts