Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Marine Bluetooth radio.. Was about 80 bucks on eBay, I mounted it in the dash.. Felt like it was wasted space and a good place to mount some rocker switches also.
What do you guys think? I have Marine Wake tower speakers mounted on the cage.
Screen Shot 2015-12-30 at 6.41.57 PM.png

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I bought the radio mount for the viking. Same dash, fits great

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I ordered the 10" sub also.
We shall see if it's worth a crap

·
Registered
21 Posts
For those of you looking for a better than average sound system I would recommend this boss atv sound system. I won't go into details as its features are pretty extensive so here is a link. I saw this in a crutchfield mag yesterday. I've dealt with crutch for years and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Be sure to scroll down and read the features.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_104A30BRGB/Boss-ATV30BRGB.html?tp=66203

·
Registered
72 Posts
Did you get your sub yet? I have a Wetsounds Stealth Ultra 10 soundbar but my only complaint is the lack of bass so I've been thinking of getting the SSV Works sub to go along with it. Let us know how it does and if it's worth the $$$.
Otherwise I could just as easily throw a marine sub into a cheap enclosure, stuff that under the driver's seat with an amplifier tucked somewhere safe.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks good , hopefully I can get mine done in the next couple weeks. But it will be over head in the center.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
i am just gonna use a bluetooth speaker. and throw it in the cubby hole. and use my phone for the radio/gps and so on.
Not to argue with you but $200 for a bluetooth speaker? For that price you can get a marine stereo and some wake board speakers.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
yeah i here you. but a can take that speaker anywhere. in my canoe, camping and so on. i got it for $150

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wetsounds Stealth Ultra 10, now just need a sub for some more bass. This is bluetooth and you can control volume and tracks from either the phone or control panel.
IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0932.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm wanting to put my marine stereo in and was wondering how you did yours, I tried to view your pics but they would not load. Could you reload them on there? Also, what SCI's he installation kit did you use for that cubby and where did you get it? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I'm wanting to put my marine stereo in and was wondering how you did yours, I tried to view your pics but they would not load. Could you reload them on there? Also, what SCI's he installation kit did you use for that cubby and where did you get it? Thank you!
Pictures are currently not working on this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts