Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
771 Posts
I like durhamtown, I have been there a lot. Used to cross country race there in a rhino and last time a xp 900

I like to go fast and you can on some trails plus the GP track is just a blast

Todd

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Is this the same as Durhamtown\Tellico? I thought the state had that place shut down over erosion or some tree hugging bs?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive never heard of telico, but state has nothing to do with this place, been there for years, u can look it up on line Duramtown plantation,
one thing I can say about it is they have some sticky Georgia clay mud, took me 5 hours to get my machine cleaned;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
8 of my buddies are down there right now for a week with their dirt bikes. They go down every year...a 27 hr drive each way from here!! Ouch...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is a long drive, but its a nice place has a little of everything down there, its the nicest ive been to so far, but of course im going to hatfield and mccoys in 2 weeks for my first time:) and they have over 100 miles in trails and plenty of mudd, that red Georgia clay u cant get off;) yur friends ride bikes they have a super nice motocross track down ther, they also constantly having Polaris, artic cat, Honda,etc... come in with there new line up for u to try out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts