Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see the finished product. Glad to see people are slowly but surely making parts and modifying the Wolvy.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is bad ass. See a lot of Rhinos that were tweaked like that and set up for racing, dunes, etc. Nice to see the Wolverine filling that void cause it will result in more aftermarket performance parts.

It's all cage with one seat and the radiator propped up in the back so there is a custom engine in there. Probably R1 motor or something similar. Love to see it run.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Or they took the rad out to make room for the bigger shocks or modified Fram for suspension and relocated it to the back... a radiator relocate turned into an R1 motor really fast their

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
From Weller's facebook page! Wolverine is kickin' butt :D

Don't let the power scare you. Our new @yamahamotorusa ‪#‎wolverine‬ took first in class in its first race ever! ��✅ with @d_nelson_94 driving it he even passed some 1000cc vehicles. We are happy with the results. What do you want us to build next? �� ‪#‎wellerracing‬ ‪#‎yamaha‬ ‪#‎worcs‬

w1.jpg w2.jpg w3.jpg w4.jpg

·
Registered
575 Posts
I wonder what mods they have on the engine and sheave. I also like they painted all the plastics. I thought they had by the first picture, but now its completely obvious. Also the mods to the bed are pretty cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts