Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New machine takeoff. Never used. Comes with all wiring and directions. With synthetic rope. Added bonus, comes with wireless remote. Would make a great Christmas gift. Buyer pays actual shipping. $300.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New machine takeoff. Never used. Comes with all wiring and directions. With synthetic rope. Added bonus, comes with wireless remote. Would make a great Christmas gift. Buyer pays actual shipping. $300.
4EADF65E-871B-49F6-94EB-25F269DE2306.jpeg

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts
A Steel but I have one and in Canada so not viable to ship to new owners up here without one.

Do you figure you'd never need or use it?

Shit happens, don't you know.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts
You might want to put it back on. Good luck

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts
Oh really, how small was this. Put a mark on it. If someone pulls you out one day with this winch you sold. It would be a real chuckle if not more coming back to you. Things happen.

I wouldn't really want to be without a winch in my machine even though I don't drive through stuff I should get stuck in. But one never know if you get sucked off the trail or hung up on something and really need what it can do. It also easier winching a stuck machine than pulling it. Harder on the machine to pull IMO anyway.

Good to hear you're Winched right up their.

Cheers !!! Don't get stuck now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You jinxed me Tripplec! I will get stuck now for sure. But I’m ready for it. Like you, I will always have a winch on. Cheers!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,842 Posts
Don't forget to carry a tow strap, chain, or heavy rope for when you need it. I have all in a box along with a small basic tool box.

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
And,if you've nothing to winch to,your homemade earth anchor kit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts