Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy (2) wolverine front black OEM steel rims, shoot me a price and location, I am in central KY

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I have 2 never used front wheels I'll sell you. located in MO. I'll send a PM.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 2 never used front wheels I'll sell you. located in MO. I'll send a PM.
thanks for quick hit, I was hoping to find some closer, if that's okay shipping would be like $20 a rim, hoping to find someone within bout 75 miles from me, guess I should have stated that in my ad.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
no I am eventually planning on running 26x9x12 all the way around and factory rims are OKAY with me for now, I have had lots of different rims over the years, ITP, STI you name them, in the end they all do one thing hold a tire, I rather spend Dollars elsewhere right now, heck I may get back there myself one day right now I am just fine with black steel factory rims.

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just a heads up, I bought this wheel for my spare tire in 5+2 backspacing and it worked fine on the rear but rubbed on the brake caliper on the front. I returned it and bought the 4+3 backspacing wheel and had no rubbing.
Thanks, I checked out the rubbing on the caliper and it was minimal. I just ground off the flashing on the casting on both sides and solved the rubbing problem.

Reactions: jimclemjr

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone know what one of these weighs compared to a stock steel front wheel? Unsprung weight is your worst enemy when it comes to handling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.