Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kirk57

Votes: 3 12.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is folks! You guys know the drill, vote for your favorite Wolverine!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo. This poll will close in 3 days and winner announced shortly after.

·
Banned
420 Posts
WTF!!!! Where's my pic ?
Maybe I'm being black balled cause Toad And Tinman don't like me. O well Trev for prez.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)

Likely the reason, was wondering why you would post 2?

·
Banned
420 Posts
2 views of same pose. 3D lol. Guess I know now.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
2 views of same pose. 3D lol. Guess I know now.
Nah...it's cuz they don't like you...J/K lol. I submitted a picture the very first month, then wondered why it wasn't in the voting, so I PM'd the admin. He said they pick a handful out of all the entries each month to be voted on. So, you have to get picked by the admins first, then the forum members get a chance to pick you. I haven't bothered to submit since.

·
Banned
420 Posts
I'm terribly distraught. What shall I do. My insecurity is killing me. What shall I do................?

..................... I know I know what i will do I will make a video and tell everybody I am the best, I am the greatest. I am so much better than everybody else.

That truly is the part that sickens me. His product might be ok, but just let it sell itself. Any product that is good can surely stand on it's on and sell itself. I mean he reminds me of the Sham-Wow guy. But wait order now and get a second one free.

Reactions: pettis

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Big Dog Daddy, the reason your entry wasn't selected is because you posted 2 photos like wi_rider mentioned.

@FordTRuckMan, correct. I ask each of our site admins to select their top 5 and I take the ones with the most votes for our final poll and have members vote for winner. Once we get enough participants (entries and voters) we will start going by the most "LIKES" to be chosen for the finals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts