I know, I said I wouldn't post it if it looked like shit but... Let this be a cautionary tale. The last time I took my wife riding was mid November. It was raining pretty hard and since I only have a half windshield we got soaked (I had a freakin blast). Long story short, she wants a full windshield and I don't wanna cough up the $400 (+/-) to get one. So being the brilliant person that I am, I figured i would just make one. I got some Plexiglas scrap from work and got after it. For the mounts I used 2" conduit hangers. They were a little big for the tubes so i filled the gap with some sticky weather stripping. That snugged them up nicely. Home Depot had some rubber grommets that isolated the plexi quite well. I cut cardboard to make a template to test what I had in mind. The idea was to fill in the area in the middle of the top, below the roof. No problem. I planned to use some aluminum angle as a stiffener to keep the middle from wobbling. I used it on the bottom, and it worked like a champ. My big mistake was just putting the angle at the top along the ridge. I figured that with most of the top being rigid, it would be fine. WRONG! That bit at the top is even worse than if I didn't have any support at all. So tomorrow I am going to take it all off and run a piece across the entire top and let the ridge float. Another issue I had was that the roof wasn't symmetrical. On the drivers side the roof hugs the roll bar nicely. On the passenger side there is about a half inch gap. You can't really see it in the pictures, but it is going to bug the hell out of me. As for the aluminum across the bottom, it is below the line of site for looking down the trail and above what i am looking at up close. For someone shorter than my impressive 5'8" it would probably be right in the way. Most of the "upper" won't even be on there. I can take it off with 4 bolts. After I get it fixed tomorrow it should be fine. Live, learn and keep tinkering.