Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Everything on the the XTR and LE can be added to the base.

XTR gets you different seat materiel (at least here in the US), interior accent lighting (it's on all the time), winch, D mode switch, different tires (same size as the base but a different brand), a different front bumper, back lighted switches, and the Advernture pro.

LE gets everything the XTR has plus shift on the fly shocks and a radio.

The frame is the same between all models. D mode switch is plug and play. All you need is the switch, everything else is already there in the base to make the switch work.

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Your welcome. Yamaha's website should let customers line all three models up and then highlight the differences to avoid confusion but they don't. I may have left one or two things out but I think I hit all the major things. Someone else may chime in with something I missed if you want to wait a little while.

· Registered
5,033 Posts
Just keep in mind models sent to Europe may be different than U.S. models. That is the case here in Canada. We don’t get the AdventurePro here. When I first ordered my 2021 I assumed it was the same as the U.S version. The XTR is called an SE model here and is the same as the U.S version except for the AdventurePro. The Canadian Yamaha website has so many errors I didn’t know exactly what I was going to get. Like others have said the driveline and frame is the same on all models.
The base model here in Canada is the same as the US model.
Good luck with your purchase. You’ll love it.
Didn't you guys get the XTR seat upholstery on the base model too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts