Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post. I just got a new Wolverine and was wondering why nobody sells UHMW skid plates for the Wolverine yet. They are already available for the 1000. What gives?

·
Registered
385 Posts
A lot of people have talked about this on this site and most concluded no need really with the welded ones that are already on it. But its all up to what you want:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are plenty of Accessories that people deem "unnecessary" but they are still available for those that went them. I'm just surprised that nobody makes them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So everyone's steel skid plates are holding up well? They seem thin to me. If that's the case, great. One less thing to worry about. Thanks for the input, guys.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Here is the beauty of this site, it is amazing how much information on almost everything is available by members on this site.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Yamaha sells a sweet glide plate for the Grizzly, maybe on for the Wolverine will be out soon? The only issue for me is that the plate holds a lot of mud and crud on the topside and is a little chore getting it all out with a pressure washer. Probably even worse with a large Wolverine glide plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts