Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the site and just bought this 2019 Wolverine with under 500 miles on it. I’m really happy with it so far but…I’m from Ohio so need to get rid of the ugly Michigan yellow. I actually don’t think it looks awful I just don’t want a Michigan side by side.

Does anyone have any recommendations about where I can get decals to replace what I have? I want something that looks like what I have now with a color other then yellow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
808 Posts
i think it looks BEAUTIFUL.. best color combo EVER :D

·
Registered
Ohio - 2020 X2 XT-R
233 Posts
I’m new to the site and just bought this 2019 Wolverine with under 500 miles on it. I’m really happy with it so far but…I’m from Ohio so need to get rid of the ugly Michigan yellow. I actually don’t think it looks awful I just don’t want a Michigan side by side.

Does anyone have any recommendations about where I can get decals to replace what I have? I want something that looks like what I have now with a color other then yellow.
I understand! LMAO. Sorry, no suggestions for wrap.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts

How about ??😎
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
i think it looks BEAUTIFUL.. best color combo EVER :D
I like it too. I'd lift that thing and throw some blue wheels, and blue rock lights on it and drive the piss out of it.😉

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey it’s a Wolverine not a Buckeyi, it has to be Maze n Blue 😁
GO BLUE!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
808 Posts

·
Registered
2021 X4 -2021 Kodiak 700- and 2 2021 PW50's
573 Posts
Why not just remove the decals completely, mine on my 2021 X4 were half falling off after about 500 miles and 3 or 4 washes with the pressure washer. The factory decals are brittle trash.

Reactions: CDubbT11 and CEA
1 - 20 of 21 Posts