Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Awaiting on a 2021 Wolverine x2 R SPEC
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thanks to BadM0nkey's help, I've decided on pulling the trigger on the 850 and joining you all in the world of SxSs. Oh God what have I done!!!馃ぃ馃ぃ
I'll be waiting till August but better than waiting till Sept or Oct!!!
So much to do in the meantime tho!!!

Registered
start buying accessories now.. they might come into stock when your vehicle arrives lol

Reactions: Thunder God

Registered
Reactions: TN_Max

Registered
Good choice! Ever since the Rmax 1000 came out it seems lots of folks have forgot about the Rmax's little brother, the Wolverine XTR. And the XTR is very competent! Enjoy your new machne!

Registered
Think I'll add the Adventure Pro!
The AP can wait! You need a friggin trailer like mine... Hey wait a tic, I have free trailer rentals from Tractor Supply. Go and join the TSC neighbors club. You get two free all day rental every quarter (I Think).

Reactions: Gregger17

Registered
Besides a trailer you need a winch, mounting plate and windshield FIRST.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The AP can wait! You need a friggin trailer like mine... Hey wait a tic, I have free trailer rentals from Tractor Supply. Go and join the TSC neighbors club. You get two free all day rental every quarter (I Think).
I don't spend that much at TSC!!!

Registered
Besides a trailer you need a winch, mounting plate and windshield FIRST.
nothing like a good friend helping you spend your money lol :D

Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
Nice! You will love it! They're a freakin' billy goat when it comes to climbing.

Please post pics of the Tan Camo.

Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
Yeah, you can go places you never been in it. Tons of fresh air, scenery etc. Many times well spent in the out doors!!

Reactions: BubbaJo

Registered
Wait till you see what he wants to do with my trailer!!!
but it's for your own good lol

i know what you mean. my brother wanted me to buy a customized goose neck trailer that was long enough for both our sxs'.. so that way i could haul both of them to hatfield mccoy trails, and he just had to drive his truck with his family and no trailer lol..

Registered
2017 Wolverine SE

i know what you mean. my brother wanted me to buy a customized goose neck trailer that was long enough for both our sxs'.. so that way i could haul both of them to hatfield mccoy trails, and he just had to drive his truck with his family and no trailer lol..
Oh my my, and where do you park such a beast of a trailer when not on the road. Super duty vehicle to tow with connection to a gas pump to keep it fueled as well. LOL

I'd rather have two manageable ones than one excessively long one.

Registered
Oh my my, and where do you park such a beast of a trailer when not on the road. Super duty vehicle to tow with connect to a gas pump to keep it fueled as well. LOL

I'd rather have two manageable ones and on excessively long one.
i have the storage at my house and a 3/4 ton diesel. He only has a F150. It was actually an old 5th wheel camper someone turned into a flat deck. Was around 30' in total length, so wasn't bad. Price was like $2500 too lol. But it would be easier to just haul two small trailers.

anywho.. back on topic.... Can't wait to see photos of your new rig and trailer lol

Reactions: Tripplec

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

HAHAHAHA, Wait till you see what I'm pulling it with!!!

Registered

Registered
1 - 20 of 31 Posts