Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wolverine RMAX4 1000 XT-R
9 Posts
I like this setup. How did you connect it to the battery?
It came with a simple harness. Ran the positive and negative wires straight to the battery. It's been a while, if I remember correctly I used a high temp shield and ran it up the center console and through the pass through into the battery compartment. I used a couple of zip ties anchors to keep the shield close to the console so it wouldn't ride on anything that could potentially rub through or get too hot. I think I needed to put larger terminal loops on the ends to attach to the battery. Pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was looking for one that fits in one of the slots on the dash like the Ctek. Nice and clean looking. I just have to find a connector that will work with my Noco Genius 10.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I use 1/2" flex conduit for all the machines I do. Run it through the center tunnel and all over the rear fenders. I use Thomas and Betts brand (in black!), but here is an example from Amazon. It also works well up the rear of the cage to get to lights inside and outside the cage. I drill and tap fasteners to the inside of the cage so there are no wire ties exposed to outside the cage to catch on trail things.
100 Pcs Black 9 mm Cable Tie Base Saddle Type Mount Wire Holder
Font Recreation Auto part Plastic Art

Woods 55094221 25-Feet Ultratite-Type NM 1/2-Inch Non-Metallic Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit, Gray
Automotive tire Camera lens Tire Camera accessory Rim

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
995 Posts
I was looking for one that fits in one of the slots on the dash like the Ctek. Nice and clean looking. I just have to find a connector that will work with my Noco Genius 10.
Sorry didn't look like you were having a lot of luck so I posted that one because I thought it was small, neat and clean option maybe for someone if not exacty what you asked and were looking for.

Be really easy to cut into a switch blank and mount a XT30 XT60 or XT 90 connector in it.

Then put XT 30 XT60 or XT 90 on the charger to mate to it. Way better connection than most other options.

You want it to be compatible to plug already on the charger ? Is it the standard type most have ? Just make up an adpater to the XT30 XT60 or XT90 cnnector if you want it to fit charger plug it already has.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry didn't look like you were having a lot of luck so I posted that one because I thought it was small, neat and clean option maybe for someone if not exacty what you asked and were looking for.

Be really easy to cut into a switch blank and mount a XT30 XT60 or XT 90 connector in it.

Then put XT 30 XT60 or XT 90 on the charger to mate to it. Way better connection than most other options.

You want it to be compatible to plug already on the charger ? Is it the standard type most have ? Just make up an adpater to the XT30 XT60 or XT90 cnnector if you want it to fit charger plug it already has.
No problem. I appreciate the info. Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts