·
Registered
242 Posts
Another buck

PICT0010.JPG

·
Registered
395 Posts
If anyone knows anyone with one of these deer cameras, take the SD memory card out and photoshop something scary onto it then put the card back in the camera. Great way to trick a friend. I cant imagine looking through my card and seeing this.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If anyone knows anyone with one of these deer cameras, take the SD memory card out and photoshop something scary onto it then put the card back in the camera. Great way to trick a friend. I cant imagine looking through my card and seeing this.

Yeah, I had found an awesome spot on the side of a ledge to put my stand last year. It was on the edge of our lease near some landlocked property that nobody can use due the terrain. I went scouting in front of the stand one morning after sitting and bam.... Some a$$hole from town had his camera set up in front of my hut. I wanted to shoot the eye out of it, but he would have done the same to my cameras. I wanted to get a crazy costume made up and walk in front of it at 2am, but never got around to it. Would have been great to sit back and smile while everyone was talking about how Ed had seen a monster in the woods in the middle of the night. I'll pay him back this year.

I have seen that picture before Wolfie and it is pretty creepy.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my camera sends the picture to my phone so anybody steals it or plays around with it I will know who it is,it is also password protected

1 - 11 of 11 Posts