Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with tracks for the Wolverine yet? I know Camoplast does make the Tatous for them, but I cannot find any write ups from anybody who has them. May be picking up a 16 RSPEC tomorrow, and I would like to get any info on how these machines will work with tracks.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
shouldn't be a problem my brother runs them on his rhino and they work good,i am thinking of getting the adaptors for my wolverine as I have tatous off another machine

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know....I had my rspec camo delivered today...complete with a Defender full cab. Plan tracks, a Fire Storm heater, plow. Tired of plowing snow on my wheeler when it's -25 C, or even worse...freezing rain lol. Looking forward to my first sxs

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good to know....I had my rspec camo delivered today...complete with a Defender full cab. Plan tracks, a Fire Storm heater, plow. Tired of plowing snow on my wheeler when it's -25 C, or even worse...freezing rain lol. Looking forward to my first sxs
cool... pics???

·
Registered
123 Posts
That was quick

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cant seem to add photos while using my Android. Prolly just me. Had my eye on this deal for a few days. Defender Cabs bought the unit and fabbed their prototype enclosure for it. They then sell the bike at the dealer price they bought if for.....and the buyer gets that first cab free!! Came with an electric wiper too. I jumped all over it. Now I have to decide if I want to sell my 14 Grizzly Camo EPS w only 280 kms....loaded!��

·
Registered
72 Posts
I stopped by at Defender cabs a few weeks ago and checked out the camo unit with the cab. You're going to love it for sure. I'm going to buy a cab for mine in the next 3 or 4 weeks.
I'm not sure if I'll get tracks for my Wolverine this year or not. Might just run tires on the Wovie this winter and when the trails are too soft, I'll take the Grizzly with the tracks.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I stopped by at Defender cabs a few weeks ago and checked out the camo unit with the cab. You're going to love it for sure. I'm going to buy a cab for mine in the next 3 or 4 weeks.
I'm not sure if I'll get tracks for my Wolverine this year or not. Might just run tires on the Wovie this winter and when the trails are too soft, I'll take the Grizzly with the tracks.
I am considering buying the doors and back panel from defender cabs,one thing I don't like about the doors is there is no sliding window like the dfk cabs

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Cant seem to add photos while using my Android. Prolly just me. Had my eye on this deal for a few days. Defender Cabs bought the unit and fabbed their prototype enclosure for it. They then sell the bike at the dealer price they bought if for.....and the buyer gets that first cab free!! Came with an electric wiper too. I jumped all over it. Now I have to decide if I want to sell my 14 Grizzly Camo EPS w only 280 kms....loaded!��
Killer deal! Congrats, I can't wait to see pics of this setup, I am jealous for sure!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No idea why these turned out upsidedown and sideways after I attached them.....feel like such a noob. Ordered my 4000lbs winch, 6 ft Warn Plow and LED Lights today

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments.

Only plan on using that set up for the winter...so shouldnt be too bad keeping clean.

Am having heater installed as soon as Fire Storm makes a kit for the Wolvie...hopefully soon

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Thanks for the comments.

Only plan on using that set up for the winter...so shouldnt be too bad keeping clean.

Am having heater installed as soon as Fire Storm makes a kit for the Wolvie...hopefully soon
I'm going to order the door kit and rear panel with sliding window today,can't be any harder to clean than cleaning all the leaves ,brush and critters from the inside everyday

1 - 20 of 35 Posts