Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Picked up my T4 tracks today...they're pretty sweet. Going to wait a few months yet to put 'em on. Bring on the snow baby....

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up my T4 tracks today...they're pretty sweet. Going to wait a few months yet to put 'em on. Bring on the snow baby....
I didn't need tracks last year,only about 14 '' on the ground,i had them on my Kubota and argo and was a hoot.

·
Registered
148 Posts
We had a record breaking 15 feet total. Seems like it stormed every 3 days..crazy. Been plowing w my 98 Foreman for 13 yrs and last yr took the cake. Looking forward to a dry, warm view from inside the cab; and playin in the deep stuff😊

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, just bought a Wolverine, and want to get tracks for it. Can you tell me the overall width and length with the tracks on. I need to get a trailer but want it to be big enough to load it with the tracks on.

·
July WOTM Winner!
100 Posts
quote from i believe mp5 on another thread: Finally installed and set up my 4 tracks to day. Took a length measurement when done and was surprised at overall length...it's only 11' 7" long, and 6' 2" wide. For some reason I must have miscalculated what the manual says for how much extra length these add to the Wolverine...anyway...there it is. Sorry for the confusion. The manual clearly states that front off set is an additional 26.5" extra and rear 25" extra.

Just enough room for clearance under garage door too...around 83"!!! Good thing I got that measurement right before I bought these animals

1 - 9 of 9 Posts