Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new to the forum had a 14 viking when they first came out and loved the machine but hated the vibration and how noisy it was, bought a 16 708 grizzly and fell in love with it, so i went to test drive a wolvy and well knew right away i needed to get rid of viking and own a wolverine..... i had a camp one picked out and went to pick it up and sign papers until i got there....it was right next to a alpine white one and absolutely loved it so had to print new papers and put a new vin number on them due to it being white lol......i hope you guys can help me through my journey with this machine and I'm hoping i can help you guys out also.....here is what my viking looked like and my grizzly and last but not least my woolly when i got it home last night.....

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
welcome to the forum. nice buggy.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Are you going to be swapping over the wheels and tires from the Viking to the Wolverine?

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea florida is a lot of swamp, so bighorns and such don't neccesarilly get me from point a to point b lol.....

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
That looks great! Can you please let me know where you bought that amazing switch panel? It seems you and I have the same taste! My decals were also removed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
awesome switch panel tonka! ive been looking at getting one of those. now that i see how good it looks installed ill be ordering one this weekend!!

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had to get rid of my tan yeti cooler I had for my viking since it was camo.....got me a granite to match the white and black wolvy....this cooler is so nice too

Attachments

·
Banned
420 Posts
Bummer ending. See ya on the dark side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts