Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I don't mind the mud. Just hate cleaning it after. Got used to getting dirty riding atv's. I do plan on adding something to the stock fender flares to make them a bit wider.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
434 Posts
I remember and I do agree but they can only skimp so much before. Enough is enough when they rape you to buy options as in Canada about 3X your price!!
Yes I get it they make a ton of money off these things but I do have to say that in 2008 I payed 12000$ for my rhino and in 2021 I payed a little over 15000$ and this thing looks built much better I can’t really confirm that yet because I only have like 30 miles on it but the thing does have doors and just looking at the changes they made over the years is pretty impressive. Sorry I have been boozen and I tend to ramble on. My point is that’s not that much of a price increase over 13 years.

·
Registered
2020 X2 XT-R 850
222 Posts
I did the 2" FRONT ONLY Perfex lift on my machine. Just to level it out a little without adjusting the preload in the front to do it. No issues so far but only a couple hundred miles on the machine. I left the front sway bar on and hope I don't need the limit straps one day.
Where I hunt there are plenty of big rocks on the primitive roads/trails that I have to go on, and I do bottom out every now and then (with the Rhino...which was lower...haven't hunted with the X2 yet). I don't seek out Rock Crawling roads/trails or mud bogs so I didn't really need much of a lift.
Fortunately, like the Rhino, the Wolverine has a steel floorpan. The floorpan of my old Rhino looked like I'd gone sledding with it!

Reactions: Wolvie Hunter
21 - 26 of 26 Posts