Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For obvious reasons, more machines are coming from the factory with tags showing the tilt test results for the specific models. Does anyone still have their tag for the X4? Can you post a picture of it? The results are big enough to see in a lot of the pictures, but I would like to see what the smaller print says.

Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interesting. I havr never noticed one of these tags before. Not having much luck finding any info on this for other models to compare to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
I did not get one on my 2017 eps x2 either. I would be curious to see one for an x2.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interesting. Is that a good number? What’s the comparison to others? Since when do they they put these on OHV’s anyways. The world is getting too soft, unless they’re talking about a tilting bed. Then that could be useful!........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is off a 2018 Teryx4.

Teryx4 tilt table.jpg

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
It appears that has to do with rollover (lateral), and considering the Yamaha history is not surprising. So I would interpret that to mean that anything over 33.1 degree side slope with the load as described with stock suspension adjustment and wheels/tires, puts you on your side.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
I was at the dealer on Saturday, I only saw one tilt tag and that was on a newly arrived X4, nothing on any Wolverines or early model X4's.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Teryx4 is a couple inches wider & has a little heavier tires. Probably explains the better test result.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts