Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too did not notice there was an introduction thread so here I go. I live in Coquitlam, B.C. Canada and bought my first and only utv in March of this year. I've only been out for two one day runs and have logged around 250 kilometers. To date I'm extremely pleased with my choice of the Wolverine R-Spec Camo and will post some pic's of the country side when I figure out how. Anyway, I had a few issues early on and posted them on this site with immediate replies and useful info. For that I thank you one and all. I will certainly continue on this forum and throw in my two cents from time to time. Can't wait for hunting season. MAXXIMUS

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor (I live in the state just north of you.....)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alaska is on my bucket list but then I remember being in Hyder in my younger days for a local pop. yea, that's some pop they serve there. We were told to close the boarder crossing gate on our way back to Canada. Too funny. :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Alaska is on my bucket list but then I remember being in Hyder in my younger days for a local pop. yea, that's some pop they serve there. We were told to close the boarder crossing gate on our way back to Canada. Too funny. :D
they used to make you drink an ounce strait and if you couldn't keep it down you had to buy the house a round,it was called getting hyderized,been there done that not far from where I live.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey, Maxximus, just saw your intro. Welcome to this forum. Lots of Canucks here I am finding out. This is my first sxs as well. Best thing I ever did. My Grizzly is looking at me forlornly from the corner of the shop. Don't know when I'll be on it again. Except to plow, lol. The Wolverine is defninitely the perfect hunting machine for two. Too bad about your orange reflectors but they conflicted with the camo anyway, right?

·
Registered
131 Posts
you might say :

1 - 11 of 11 Posts