Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
u know FTM posted in one of my threads a while back that we do things differently in the south, well I determined he was right;) I went to the local flea market this weekend and saw this Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vintage car Truck

well the local band pyled out of it and half there intruments were made of 5 gallon buckets, sticks and strings, and the people playing them looked kinda like Si Robertson, they brought the chickens with them, all there names was named after food, one man named cornbread, one named biskit, and his wife was name pound cake, I guess that's just how we do it.
you know somethings wrong when someone haulers ho down and your girlfriend hits the floor:D

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm from the deep south and you can go certain places around here and see sights similar to this en. I have always wanted to know more and see the southern states like GA, AL, MI more than i have i know theres some back woods places in those states like LA and AR,

·
Registered
91 Posts
We go to Blue Ridge Ga. every couple of years for our summer getaway, and I have found that the folks there are a lot like the folks here in Arkansas. Which in my opinion is a good thing. We might be considered backwards by the rest of the world, but you won't find friendlier people anywhere.

Famous last words: Hold my beer and watch this $hit!

·
Registered
75 Posts
u know FTM posted in one of my threads a while back that we do things differently in the south, well I determined he was right;) I went to the local flea market this weekend and saw this View attachment 20234
well the local band pyled out of it and half there intruments were made of 5 gallon buckets, sticks and strings, and the people playing them looked kinda like Si Robertson, they brought the chickens with them, all there names was named after food, one man named cornbread, one named biskit, and his wife was name pound cake, I guess that's just how we do it.
you know somethings wrong when someone haulers ho down and your girlfriend hits the floor:D
That is a great pic! Would have loved to have seen the band you described, maybe even listened to their music. Please post more like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.