Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than a week old and I managed to back into a telephone post. The hit pushed in the rear bumper to the point that it was pushing into the muffler.
I removed it and attempted to straighten it out. Upper right bracket was bent and the tube was pushed out. Worked on it for about 3 hours. Never could get it to go back on. Might of been better to try too straighten it out while it was still mounted.

Need to have one made out of better steel. Hope the roll bar is made out of better steel than the better?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Less than a week old and I managed to back into a telephone post. The hit pushed in the rear bumper to the point that it was pushing into the muffler.
I removed it and attempted to straighten it out. Upper right bracket was bent and the tube was pushed out. Worked on it for about 3 hours. Never could get it to go back on. Might of been better to try too straighten it out while it was still mounted.

Need to have one made out of better steel. Hope the roll bar is made out of better steel than the better?
2MB-F85E0-V0-00.jpg this one?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the same one.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had my wife with me, using side mirrors never saw it. Maybe I need a center mirror too? :p

·
Registered
718 Posts
That's why, when I get the money saved up I'm going to the fab shop down the road to get some custom beefy bumpers made.

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL grab bar. Tie anything on to it and it would prob bend.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Mine is tweaked too, just from backing through a steep ass ditch..but Extreme Metal Products has my machine right now, and is using it to fab up a rear bumper that should be beefy as hell. So if you guys wait a few weeks they should have it for sale.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts