Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The September 2015 Yamaha Wolverine of the Month contest winner is none other than Deeyoh! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who submitted a photo and to all those who voted. We'll do this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Thanks again fellas. Man, going to have some serious mud riding next weekend. Here's a bridge we usually ride across. Last weekend video and now today.

My daughter crossing the bridge on her little raptor 80. Turn the sound up and listen for her sound effects. LOL

This is it today.

Cawbridgeflood.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks again fellas. Man, going to have some serious mud riding next weekend. Here's a bridge we usually ride across. Last weekend video and now today.

My daughter crossing the bridge on her little raptor 80. Turn the sound up and listen for her sound effects. LOL

This is it today.

View attachment 1357
wow, heard you had alot of rain... hurricane is suppose to miss us... fingers crossed...:eek:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awesome!! Thanks fellas.
Wait! Was this from the video you posted where you got stuck in that hole? If so, I want to change my vote. You shouldn't be able to win a prize when you get stuck lol.

In all seriousness, congrats and that is a pretty sweet pic stuck or not. I need to remember to get my camera out more to get some better pics of mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts