Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No. No no.. no babies here.

I just didn't realize how lonely she would get by herself. I figured the other animals and us playing with her would be enough but she seems to genuinely need a donkey. It stands to reason i just didn't think it would be as pronounced as it is.
We're kind of derailing this thread so I'll send ya a PM.

·
Vendor
555 Posts
Any teaser pics????? Please say you made them like the spike upper doors on the general so we can unscrew with hand or thumb screws and remove.
Nothing yet! The prototype is just now finished and they supposedly tried it on today. Its in the new building down the road, and I'm still in my old office till my new office down there is built. I'll try to sneak some pics if I make it over there this week.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lol!! I hear ya!!!
We have the soft cabs in production right now. My aunt Becky is back there sewing her heart out for you fellas! :ROFLMAO: Hoping to have them ready before Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed.
I think the part number for the 4 seater is SE-Y-RMAX4-001 and SE-Y-RMAX-001 for the 2 seater.
When are we going to see some Portals for the RMAX

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Why, you want them donkey's to be able to run under the Rmax and not have to go around?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
Aunt Becky is back in the orange....just sewing away on those upper doors.

So , just so I don't get my hopes up , can you clarify if these will be attached to the doors only ? Therefore they open and close with the doors ? unlike the oem or other aftermarket currently available that attach to the roll cage .. ?

Thanks !

·
Vendor
555 Posts
So , just so I don't get my hopes up , can you clarify if these will be attached to the doors only ? Therefore they open and close with the doors ? unlike the oem or other aftermarket currently available that attach to the roll cage .. ?

Thanks !
Not exactly sure yet. I haven't seen the prototypes that were just tried on. The RZR kit attaches to the cage, but my buddy over in that design department said it was a totally different design. I'll try to find out more when I can make it over to the other building.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts