2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Rectangle Line Screenshot Material property

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
At the end of the day a small jeep or samurai would fit all the requirements if allowed on the trails. Unfortunately not, here anyway. Cheaper as well. LOL

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol!! I hear ya!!!
We have the soft cabs in production right now. My aunt Becky is back there sewing her heart out for you fellas! :ROFLMAO: Hoping to have them ready before Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed.
I think the part number for the 4 seater is SE-Y-RMAX4-001 and SE-Y-RMAX-001 for the 2 seater.
You mean Upper Doors right?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
39 Posts
SE-Y-RMAX4-001
Any teaser pics????? Please say you made them like the spike upper doors on the general so we can unscrew with hand or thumb screws and remove.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lol!! I hear ya!!!
We have the soft cabs in production right now. My aunt Becky is back there sewing her heart out for you fellas! :ROFLMAO: Hoping to have them ready before Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed.
I think the part number for the 4 seater is SE-Y-RMAX4-001 and SE-Y-RMAX-001 for the 2 seater.
See if she can make us some paper filters too..

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
311 Posts
This needs to happen. My rear shocks bottom out every time go out
First , that is odd. What are you doing that you bottom out constantly ?
Second, these arched a-arms will do nothing to stop that. They add clearance, not suspension travel.

Try raising your ride height a little by adjusting preload ring on shocks. That will give you some more downward travel.

Lastly , If you are "actually" bottoming out constantly , then maybe a "sport" style ride is what you need. I push my heavily modified LE that weighs a ton pretty hard at times , and don't bottom out unless it's a big hit.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The RMAX4 rear shocks actually have Bottom Out Cups incorporated for protection.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
21 RMAX4 XTR
15 Posts
First , that is odd. What are you doing that you bottom out constantly ?
Second, these arched a-arms will do nothing to stop that. They add clearance, not suspension travel.

Try raising your ride height a little by adjusting preload ring on shocks. That will give you some more downward travel.

Lastly , If you are "actually" bottoming out constantly , then maybe a "sport" style ride is what you need. I push my heavily modified LE that weighs a ton pretty hard at times , and don't bottom out unless it's a big hit.
Maybe I exaggerated about bottoming out every time lol. Its probably is my driving style but it happens fairly often.
Usually when I have 4 people but even 35-45 mph hitting bumps the front is great but when it gets to the rear it defiantly bottoms out.
If im correct the think there is 18" in the front and 12" in the rear. Would be nice to have 18" on the rear also. I was thinking the arched arms in the back would accommodate the larger suspension.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm not semi famous but I do have one myself. I just thought it was a strikingly odd combination to see on a survey.

Don't suppose you have a young jenny you need to part with? My Jenny needs a buddy.
I already have someone local that I promised them to if my herd gets too big. Best I could do is stud my Jack Stinker out.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 Base
36 Posts
I already have someone local that I promised them to if my herd gets too big. Best I could do is stud my Jack Stinker out.
No. No no.. no babies here.

I just didn't realize how lonely she would get by herself. I figured the other animals and us playing with her would be enough but she seems to genuinely need a donkey. It stands to reason i just didn't think it would be as pronounced as it is.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts