Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well so far i have gotten a few things installed. wind deflector, led light bar, led back up light, switches, warn pro vantage 3500 with wireless remote, air horn, gun rack, mirror, EMP rear bumper, PDM60, trunk box, and trailer hitch.
the wheels and tires are in but the center cap on the wheels was to short, they sent me new ones, wrong color, waiting on the right ones. my ridged industries dome light is defective. waiting for a replacement one. still waiting for over fenders back ordered was told should be in middle of feb. waiting for the haws fairled and synthetic rope.
few pics. IMG_1643.jpg IMG_1644.jpg IMG_1645.jpg IMG_1646.jpg IMG_1649.jpg IMG_1651.jpg

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
very helpful sight. thanks for all the info and ideas. i think the buggy is coming out pretty good.:cool:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yup i bet they do. i liked what i saw. hope you don't mind me copying. i put the switches off to one side. i am waiting for my ram mount to show up. thats were the cell phone holder will be mounted. my wires are run inside the bars too. thanks for all the ideas bigbuck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered the same switch panel from Amazon, only fancy switches I got is the winch in/out, a horn button and a dual USB port. I also have a NOCO charging port for my battery charger. Other switches will be just the generic rockers I have and are lighted too.
I ordered two of the panels so I will probably make it 8 or 9 wide as they can be matched to whatever size needed. Always a work in progress. Will be taking pics of what I have on it soon as it's getting to be quite the beast.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finally got the right center caps in. put the tires and wheels on and mounted my cell phone holder with ram mount off of my atv. and changed to synthetic rope and haws/fairlead. IMG_1652.jpg IMG_1653.jpg IMG_1654.jpg IMG_1655.jpg IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1657.jpg

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the buggy is 62 3/4" wide front and back 26-9-12 front 26-12-12 rear bighorn originals. STI HD rims 12-7 , 5-2 offset

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Banned
420 Posts
Looking good. Very nice work.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thanks she's getting there. still waiting on over fenders. and the new dome light.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is it spring yet?? i wanna go ride. the atv trails are closed here. can ride around a buddys house till there is to much snow. not enough ice yet to take it on the lake.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
google pdm60. it is a power distribution module. no fuses or relays needed.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the one and only warning sticker that will be on my wolvy. Have to cover a scratch on my dash from the dermal when installing my switches. gerrrrrrrrrr.
warning.jpg

Reactions: Abell34 and atkbike

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Other than the "low speed"................I like it

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
got my only warning sticker put on. covers up the scratches from the dremal. geeeerrrrrrr
and got the new dome light installed. rigid industries warenteed the defective one. it is no longer in production so i got the new one for free.:roll eyes:
IMG_1666.jpg IMG_1667.jpg IMG_1668.jpg IMG_1670.jpg IMG_1673.jpg IMG_1674.jpg
its a bright one
still waiting on the over fenders.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have the dome light on a 5 minute delay to shut off after the key is turned off. got to love that PDM60.

Reactions: grimreefer

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my over fenders showed up about 4:45. got them on and made splash guards. i think they will work good for that gap. girlfriend says they look gay. they have been pre fitted and now i need to get a couple stainless bolts that will fasten to end of the bump out in the frame. the other two bolts will be the stock ones already there. what do you guys think?
IMG_1682.jpg IMG_1683.jpg IMG_1684.jpg IMG_1685.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
my over fenders showed up about 4:45. got them on and made splash guards. i think they will work good for that gap. girlfriend says they look gay. they have been pre fitted and now i need to get a couple stainless bolts that will fasten to end of the bump out in the frame. the other two bolts will be the stock ones already there. what do you guys think?
View attachment 7690 View attachment 7698 View attachment 7706 View attachment 7714
I would definitely be interested in hearing how those splash guards help with the mud. That's the only thing I would like to figure out. How to keep some of the mud off the sides.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got the splash guards installed. used the two factory bolts that where there and put two bolts with washers and tenets in the end of the bump out. no holes drilled.
IMG_1689.jpg IMG_1692.jpg IMG_1693.jpg IMG_1694.jpg IMG_1695.jpg

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Thank you for the backside pictures too. Are the two bolts on the bottom self tapping and drilled into the bump-out tube?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts