Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Vendor
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yamaha Wolverine doors are now available from TGM Off-Road.

Manufactured by UTV Doors, they are steel constructed and finished in black to match your roll cage. Door skins are a black polycarbonate sandwiched between two layers of aluminum. These doors are race inspired and bow out at the front allowing more leg room. They can be used with or without the factory shoulder bolsters. Unlike other straight doors, they will work with wider aftermarket seats and have no ugly door gaps. The latch is a two stage to ensure a tight door with absolutely no rattle.

Doors are $790 shipped to your door in all black or $860 shipped with color matched graphics or camouflage. Custom graphics and colors are available at an additional charge. We have been making doors for over 5 years and sponsor several race teams so they are tested and proven and look like they should have came from the factory! If you have any questions, please give me a call 713-562-3482

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
I'll be ordering mine with graphics after new years!

Similar to this
23435743_10210780457409979_167575161_n.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Especially when your 6'3" and 250lbs!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Holy *#@*
By far nicest doors yet!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Couldn’t find your website. Wanted to see what the prices where for my silver 2017 SE.
Seriously considering..

My bad,figured it out.
Thanks

Reactions: TGM Off-Road

·
Registered
92 Posts
Been running these doors for a little while now. They are great. Rob from tgm is great to deal with as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just ordered doors for my 2017 SE.
The waiting begins..............

Reactions: TGM Off-Road

·
Registered
148 Posts
Man those are good looking doors!! I don't think I can sneek them by my wife!! I guess it is better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
That’s what I’m gonna do^^^^!

Reactions: atkbike and MORSNO

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Great, now everybody’s wives are going to hate me...LOL!!!
Until they see how much cleaner they are after a ride! My wife is all for the new doors, just waiting until after the holiday bills clear (liquor is expensive up here!).

1 - 20 of 268 Posts