Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been hearing across the interweb how the YZX will not last, or completely suck in the south and in mud. I decided to attempt to contact Yamaha and ask about demoing a unit , allowing me to swap tires and get it into the mud.

I'd like to film it complete a review video and prove the nay sayers wrong.

I told them that my post on hear and my videos on youtube have led to wolverine purchases. I told them that my channel has over 100k views, so fingers crossed. I've love to have one on test and really see what it can do in the mud and muck in the deep south.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Yeah, that's not a stock RZR either. It's built with 105 whp. LOL Oh boy

Polaris Xp1000 full built +1mm valves, ported head, 12.5:1 Pistons, Carrillo rods, web cam shafts r2c filters, Dasa fuel controller, full Dasa exhaust 105 hp to the ground
Keep in mind that the XP1K pulled 8 out of the 10 hole shots in the production 1000 class and won the championship in WORCS
Yamaha YXZ full Dasa exhaust, Dasa fuel programmer, rest is stock.

I think the turbo's will have their hands full.

·
Registered
388 Posts
i bet that thing will kill the mud. stick shift is even better for the mud. then on top of that it has the best 4 wheel drive out there imo. oh and dependability... theres gonna be alota jealous ones when that yxz hits the mud park I'm afraid. and hey you can probably ride it day in and day out and not have to drag it to the shop!! bonus.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bet that thing will kill the mud. stick shift is even better for the mud. then on top of that it has the best 4 wheel drive out there imo. oh and dependability... theres gonna be alota jealous ones when that yxz hits the mud park I'm afraid. and hey you can probably ride it day in and day out and not have to drag it to the shop!! bonus.
Fingers crossed that I can find out, video and post results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts