Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to mount the superatv 3500 winch and mounting plate. WOW, I know my A.D.D. don't let me follow instructions well sometimes and all. I think I got it all figured out after some bumps along the way. The only thing I think I need advice on is where to tie into ignition wire for the little red wire and what did other people do to get the rocker switch and or wire into there wolverine. idea's and or pics would be great. so they sent me the wrong spacers, (one correct and one too short), so I had to stop and go buy one at the hardware store... Then the batter terminal connectors didn't fit over my battery post so I had to go back and buy bigger connectors. oh yeah, and it started raining so now won't finish till tomorrow.
man were these rear winch mounting plate bolts hard as heck to get to when connecting to frame. oh well, I'm going to learn how to work on this thing for sure... I have no garage and not suppose to work on stuff like this in the driveway so I guess the HOA will send me a letter. Tomorrow I will also take tires and wheels off so I can take to tire shop and get my pitbull 27.5 rockers mounted. I'm sure the HOA will love that thing sitting on jack stands in driveway tomorrow, haha...

thanks,

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
factory winch uses the accessory outlet power.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, will try to get this done asap. been raining here so haven't messed with it. hopefully I can get to that without taking anything other than the hood off. I didn't want to take anything else apart because I've been known to break those plastic snap in connections. I think those things are child proof or something because I have the worst luck with them. I need to get in that area anyway to get my rocker switch mounted

benderdundat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts