Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody bought the Superatv wheel spacers ? If so wre they correct ? What I mean is did they have 12mm studs ?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'd be curious about this too.

I wonder if the ATV wheel spacers are like the truck wheel spacers. 99 bucks for cheap chinese ones that will break or 600 for good ones.

Guy that rides with us has wheel spacers on his Teryx 4 and has broken a wheel stud on it already.

I'd love to do a mild lift and spacers but not at the cost of durability.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I did all of this research about a month ago and ended up buying the Moose Utility Division 1.5" wheel spacers (p/n 0222-0432) off of Ebay. I looked at the SuperATV spacers but if I remember correctly they were only 10mm studs. There are a lot of spacers out there but 99% of them seem to only have 10mm studs... I paid just under $200 for all 4 which isn't horrible I guess and the quality has been good so far.

Note- I always use loctite on the factory studs when installing spacers and have yet to have an issue with them on the Wolverine or on my old Grizzly.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
SuperATV is a supporting vendor, maybe they could chime in...?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Check out xxbilletxx on ebay .. he is a seller and sells top quality spacers that he makes. Almost everyone on grizzlycentral runs them or has run them with no negative reviews

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Check out xxbilletxx on ebay .. he is a seller and sells top quality spacers that he makes. Almost everyone on grizzlycentral runs them or has run them with no negative reviews
Excellent quality product.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I should know in a day or two because I have a set on order.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like my aluminum wheels that came on it.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well spacers arrived and they are wrong. 10mm studs. Just got off the phone with Casey at Superatv and he confirmed that they are in correct. In fact they do not make a set of spacers for the rspec or the Viking. The ones that were send are for a wolverine 4 wheeler. Just my luck. No waiting on return tag and refund.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Checked xxbilletxx on eBay and found nothing for rspec.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KG motorcycles,have spacers for a Viking,with 12mm studs,come in 1,1.5 &2in.
Thank you sir. I checked their site and they sure do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts