Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone installed these? They seems great as far as reviews, 1 1/2 inch of lift, more robust than oem , etc etc. The thing that has me currently interested is the ability to install 30 inch tires with them. Comments, concerns?

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
I just ordered a set and was coming on here to ask how people that had used the Super ATV forward arms liked them. My understanding is there is no lift , they move the hub assembly forward 1.5 inches to stop the 30" tires from rubbing in the back of the fender well will turning. The lift comes from running the taller tires. If you have stock 27" tires on your machine and then install 30" tires, you just got 1.5" of lift. The nice thing is it is real lift as everything goes up, not just the belly pan. :)

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Anyone installed these? They seems great as far as reviews, 1 1/2 inch of lift, more robust than oem , etc etc. The thing that has me currently interested is the ability to install 30 inch tires with them. Comments, concerns?
It offsets your hub 1.5” and adds 1.5” clearance at the control arms doesn’t “lift” the machine without using larger tires
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
Here are my front SATV 1.5" forward offset arms. I am showing one side stock and one side with the new SATV arms installed. Lots of room for the 30" tires now. The tires on it currently measure a true 28" and are the Kenda Mastadon AT tires. A great all around 8 ply radial tire. 👍 👍

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
Did the front bumper ends trim so the tires will not hit during turns with suspension compression. Also finished the front brake line routing for the 3rd time!! Ha Ha finally happy, for now.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.