Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
304 Posts
Not sure about those. The one's I measured out would be the 2017+ option here: https://www.superatv.com/honda-pioneer-700-2-lift-kit
They're pretty close. You can also crank down on your preload about 2" and get just about the same lift...just a little rougher ride.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Any updates? A bottom mount bracket spacer like shown a couple of pages back, but keeping the shock in line with the original mounting location would be awesome! (Hint hint...)

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
304 Posts
Any updates? A bottom mount bracket spacer like shown a couple of pages back, but keeping the shock in line with the original mounting location would be awesome! (Hint hint...)
We've always gone with the frame mount lifts or the spacer lifts because we can control the fitment at the frame mount or on the stock shock. With a lower shock mount lift, we can't really control the fitment if you go with another company's A-arms or some kind of custom arm/lift. Plus, it kinda protects us if somebody wants to stack lifts. Company X makes a frame bracket and stacks it on our arm bracket...and then you start breaking axles do to bad angles, and we look bad. I honestly think the Pio 700 207+ spacer lift will work on the X2 shocks, but I haven't been able to confirm it in house...so I can't promote any kind of positive fitment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We've always gone with the frame mount lifts or the spacer lifts because we can control the fitment at the frame mount or on the stock shock. With a lower shock mount lift, we can't really control the fitment if you go with another company's A-arms or some kind of custom arm/lift. Plus, it kinda protects us if somebody wants to stack lifts. Company X makes a frame bracket and stacks it on our arm bracket...and then you start breaking axles do to bad angles, and we look bad. I honestly think the Pio 700 207+ spacer lift will work on the X2 shocks, but I haven't been able to confirm it in house...so I can't promote any kind of positive fitment.
I understand, but my concern with a spring spacer lift is same as SKELLEY521 posted previously.

My only concern would be loosing all the down travel.
From the measurements on my X2 w/ KYB's, from natural ride height to tire lifted, I only had 2" in the rear and 2-1/2" in the front.
A frame lift would work as well as the lower mount lift I guess, but, after studying the issue more, don’t know I’d try a spring spacer.

If no one has anything available before I decide to buy tires, guess I’ll have to just figure out my lift brackets, upper or lower - whichever I decide is easier.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello SATV do you guys sell the 2" lift for the 2020 X4 XTR yet? Since it has the KYB piggyback shocks up front? Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good question dude. I'm not seeing any fitment issues with the current spacers, but let me check to make sure.
Wait! You said the same to me, I purchased the lift and it doesn’t fit....you haven’t responded to any of the several emails I sent regarding it! It does NOT fit the piggyback shocks. Your only option is Eibach springs for the front KYB shocks....

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Wait! You said the same to me, I purchased the lift and it doesn’t fit....you haven’t responded to any of the several emails I sent regarding it! It does NOT fit the piggyback shocks. Your only option is Eibach springs for the front KYB shocks....
:buttkick:

Reactions: wolvymanx4
41 - 48 of 48 Posts