Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys who have replaced your wheels, did you have to use adapters? Most places advertise that their wheels will fit the grizzly, viking and wolverine. I know that my stock grizzly wheels will NOT fit over the studs on my wolverine. I haven't tried the ITP wheels from my grizzly yet, but I can't imagine that the bolt holes are 2mm larger than the grizzly studs.

·
Registered
718 Posts
My STI HD3 wheels fit over the studs just fine, I just had to buy different lug nuts. I went to Auto Zone and bought a set of tuner lugs with the special tool and they work great. I can't remember the thread pattern, but I know the ones I bought are for a Nissan.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
The STI HD Beadlocks fit just fine too without any kind of adapters. They are 12mm with a 1.25mm Thread Pitch.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I knew the thread pitch, just wasn't sure if the stud holes were 10 or 12 mm

·
Registered
718 Posts
Here's the lugs that I ended up buying. They came in a set of 20 so I got extras. As far as aftermarket wheels off a grizzly, I know Epic for sure took his off a grizz, and I think there a couple of other people here who have done the same thing.
image.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
My Grizzly wheels fit my wolverine fine, they were ITP ss108 I think. The stud holes were big enough without any issue.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I checked mine tonight. The ITP ss312's fit fine. Thanks for the replies guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts