Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post yours.
Still waiting for my RMAX, so I took out the RZR yesterday, lol. This doesn't looks bad but the bottom was the slimiest clay I've ever been in . Got high centered. My buddy literally lost his shoe hooking up the cable.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Water

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
This is the only time I've gotten the RMAX stuck. I'd skirted the mud hole in the area behind me, then tried a straight shot across the rest of the mud. I got high centered in the ruts and had to winch out.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

I kept pulling the YXZ towards me so we had to anchor to the RZR.

Tire Wheel Sky Mountain Vehicle

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Please post yours.
Still waiting for my RMAX, so I took out the RZR yesterday, lol. This doesn't looks bad but the bottom was the slimiest clay I've ever been in . Got high centered. My buddy literally lost his shoe hooking up the cable.
That's a good friend there. We all make the driver of the stuck machine hook up their own winch. Unless we have a passenger. Than its the passenger's duty as there are no free rides in our group.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR
158 Posts
That's a good friend there. We all make the driver of the stuck machine hook up their own winch. Unless we have a passenger. Than its the passenger's duty as there are no free rides in our group.
My passenger was quite unimpressed with her father's decision to hit this one LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
A couple years back in the X4. That stick laying there got me out. It was actually a warm day and I was in shorts and a tank top so other than a few hour delay I still had a blast.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Snow

·
Registered
208 Posts
I gut sucked into a small river, the mud was just too soft. I was able to winch her out. My buddy felt the need to hold my door because of how steep the bank was.
Plant Tire Jeans Wheel Vehicle

The is a new commander this past weekend, an X2 had to winch him out. We did 85 miles this past Sunday and ended up in a muddy reservoir.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
This is the stuckest I got with the R-Spec. High centered, front end buried in muck.

Plant Plant community Ecoregion Outdoor recreation Grass

Tire Plant Plant community Vehicle Wheel

Proud to say that it took 3 Polaris to pull me out of this one.

Car Land vehicle Plant Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,229 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts