Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I’m new here. Looking at purchasing a Rmax4 1000 LE. Love the machine, only thing that concerns me is the room to haul coolers ect. Does anyone have an pics or show how they haul coolers and other stuff? Plan on doing some week long trips so I want to have plenty of room for clothes and cooler ect. Thanks!!

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,825 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look pretty nice. Does anyone put a cooler between the 2 rear seats? If so what size fits there.

·
Registered
123 Posts

As a side note for you guys this is what your ramp doors are made of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
HUH!
The above ^^^^^^^is obviously spam!
Morne43 needs to find another forum!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Spam AND an incoherent sentence...:mad:
Yeah, at first I thought it was a certain someone on the forum, that can never put two words or sentences together, especially if he’s had to much wine, but then I saw the flag and relalized it wasn’t from that persons country!

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
445 Posts
I see all kinds of spelling and grammar mistakes in my posts but I just let it ride. There's a few times I thought about going back and correcting them.
The grammar police are watching! They were on my a$$ last year about misspelling axle. 🤣 it would be kinda cool if they were that head strong about contributing and helping to solve a problem. Ya never hear from them till ya mispel 🤣 something.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The grammar police are watching! They were on my a$$ last year about misspelling axle. it would be kinda cool if they were that head strong about contributing and helping to solve a problem. Ya never hear from them till ya mispel something.
I think you misspelled mispel. I'm just giving you sh*t.
I got the joke, btw.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I see all kinds of spelling and grammar mistakes in my posts but I just let it ride. There's a few times I thought about going back and correcting them.
Lol, I don’t mind misspellings etc at all.
All my posts have errors.

Jimbo knows though!

Anyway, how bout that cooler in the back of that 4 seater. Great fit👍

Reactions: KeithStone76
1 - 20 of 22 Posts