Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
818 Posts
Is ok will give it a miss as just went to buy and $350 Australian .......................... that's a damn expensive piece of plastic 😕 😕 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
$350?!?! It’s $99 US. Even with the exchange that’s 150 Aussie dungarees. Why so high?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes comes to $134 US with shipping and as soon as you go to Amazon Australia site this is what hits you ? Not sure what the go is ? Only difference on Aust site is it's free shipping 😕 Only thing I can think of is Aust site has import duties included whereas the US site gives no cost of import tax ?

Product Font Screenshot Software Web page

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha RMax4 LE
136 Posts
Yes comes to $134 US with shipping and as soon as you go to Amazon Australia site this is what hits you ? Not sure what the go is ? Only difference on Aust site is it's free shipping 😕 Only thing I can think of is Aust site has import duties included whereas the US site gives no cost of import tax ?
So, there’s a $100 (US) charge for shipping and import tax? Holy crap

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks like a nice option. I really like that it gives you more storage. My small factory glove box is always pretty full
Yes apart from price shock factor for Aust the only reservation I have is not being able to angle toward driver for viewing. Bit of sun glare and angle makes a lot of tablet screens lose their clarity.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax4 1000 R-Spec
6 Posts
That seems perfect for us RSpec guys with no screen there anyway. I have a otter box holster screwed to the face plate that i stick my phone it to use for GPS maps and blue tooth my music. I also have a NOAM stereo that the AMP/controller piece is behind the gloved box but doesn't fit very well. If this makes a larger cavity would be perfect. Add to Cart LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts