Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
We did a full lawnmower swap with our family. My parents have an old John Deere tractor style L110 from home depot (2007 model) that just will not die. My brother had a small Gravely zero turn. I had a larger Husqvarna zero turn. My brother bought the husky from me. I bought a Ferris. My parents bought my brothers Gravely and gave their John Deere to my kids. I disabled the mower deck and now they drive it more than their little RZR 170 because the John Deere starts every time.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,795 Posts
The chuckle is most of these are all made by MTD. Mix and match parts and give it another ID. LOL

Reactions: BubbaJo

·
Registered
752 Posts
I rode the RAMX a couple of times this weekend, even got the wife to go with me once!

But the only mod I worked on was a chute block for the Scag :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Oberon! Good choice. (y)
The last two summers the flavor has returned. Been drinking it for awhile, and the previous couple of years, to me and my family anyways, the flavor had started to diminish. I gave it one last try last summer and was surprised.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Vendor
455 Posts
The last two summers the flavor has returned. Been drinking it for awhile, and the previous couple of years, to me and my family anyways, the flavor had started to diminish. I gave it one last try last summer and was surprised.
I know exactly what you're saying. I kinda gave up on it a few years ago. Good to know! I'll have to pick up a case. Great summer beer! I'm usually having a Two Heated. That's my go-to brew.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts