Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is following me home today. First time rider owner and i'm stoked!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so stinking true! Right now i'm excited for anything that will put wind through my hair that isn't my truck lol. Regret selling the quad when we did instead of holding into it for a couple more months until the sxs got here, but oh well.. still fingers crossed it shows up this month, but that's looking slimmer and slimmer

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
LOL, hope you have a big yard to give it a work out.

Reactions: BubbaJo

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
310 Posts
That Cub Cadet looks Nice!

I picked me a up a new mower too ! First one I ever purchased, as I always used a Sears Craftsman "BOB VILA" Edition lawn tractor I inherited from my father in law. Ran great for 16 years , then the pto clutch quit.. Probably get it fixed for a yard tractor , and for the snowblower.

Here is my new cutter!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Toy Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Ok, Me on Mine
LOL Its a wild ride, until you get used to these steering.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL, hope you have a big yard to give it a work out.
big enough to be a pain in the arse using my $100 tractor supply no thrills push mower lol..

my mower spent it's first .3 hr engine life on giving my special needs 3 year old rides around the yard lol.

my buddy was trying to get me to buy a zero turn, but i just couldn't justify it. My yard isn't big enough for one, plus i wanted to make sure i could fit through my gates in my fenced in back yard. Not to mention i knew i would have littles that would want to ride on it with me

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
@BubbaJo
Oh NO.... now we have width restriction in buying considering Lawn tractors!!! Whats next??
You have to move them limit posts now. LOL

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@BubbaJo
Oh NO.... now we have width restriction in buying considering Lawn tractors!!! Whats next??
You have to move them limit posts now. LOL
lol!!! yeah i know! When we bought our house the whole yard was wide open. I have two spaz dogs who think every kid in the neighborhood is a snack beach, and are on this earth to pet them, and when they spot one they don't listen to return commands. lol

So we fenced in the back yard to keep them in our yard and not running the neighborhood. Then i had the fence company run another run so that it split the back yard into 2 sections.. Dog section and non-dog section. Keeps an area clean for kids to play in, and no need to worry about land mines or toys getting chewed on. I did tell them to do 4' gates, but you never know with contractors if they actually use all 9 of their fingers and tows when counting lol

Reactions: Tripplec

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

had to cheers the first official mow with it

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Well done, but you could have poured a few into a bigger glass/pitcher for the first cheer to it. You cut yourself a bit short I reckon.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
I put mulching blades on mine so I don't use the discharge chute. FYI

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well done, but you could have poured a few into a bigger glass/pitcher for the first cheer to it. You cut yourself a bit short I reckon.
you're assuming that was the only one ;)

plus with the first mow, wasn't sure how much she bounced or handled yet lol.. didn't want to spill more than i drank.

Crap forgot i would have to switch blades new. Still new to this whole "actually caring about your lawn and mower" thing lol. Would i still need the shoot block off?

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,360 Posts
Some have a kit, blades w/blocl off. Its cheaper that way. Get the OEM blades for mulching which are normally a better design. Aftermarket just have slit steel sticking up trying to do it. Dealer should have the oem option or a parts center as i went to.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts