Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always bought Viper winches from MotoAlliance and haven't had an issue with any before so I kept that trend and got the Viper Max 4k with orange synthetic line for the Wolvie. Apparently orange will be the accent color for this machine (a white one). They've also started making their own line of LED lights, so trusting their quality I got a 20" light bar for a very reasonable price. Found a coupon code "Ebaysale" took another 9% off.

We may go on a riding/camping trip this next weekend where you can ride at night (Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN). Hoping for some luck for things to arrive and have time to wire up before going. At least the light bar so I can see. Hubby's Rhino has a winch already so mine is just extra insurance.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Be very careful at Haspin. I have been there many times and there are a lot of drunks flying around in every direction. It is not a bad place to ride if someone could keep it under control.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We usually get out there once or twice a year and haven't has an issue yet, but yes you do hear those out there being over the top!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts