Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I understand these are to put intake side down to pull heat out of a appliance but i was thinking of flipping one over on the dash intake side up to grab the air coming in from the vent at the bottom of the alpha windshield. The wife wants a fan and i want usb and something small and compact. I could also turn it 120deg to put some air on the windshield if needed. I could use velcro to change positions.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Plenty of fan options, google 12 volt utv fan.
I have one behind the rearview mirror. Defogs the window in the Winter and a little added breeze in the summer.
I also built a wolfsnout type fan for overhead. It move the most air.
Wherever you put your fan, it's bound to help.

Reactions: Venom

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
I find a lot of ideas searching sites that sell aircraft, watercraft and golf cart accessories.
Here is a dry/wet misting system for golf carts. They claim to lower temps by as much as 30 degrees. ...Link.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
I think that’s for 36 or 48 volt not 12
I googled it and found this on another site, but I'd call to verify if I was gonna purchase.
""Operate from 12 – 48 Volts""
I have found smaller models that state 12v also.

Anyhow, like I said, your options are limitless. Just have to look outside the box sometimes.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That thing is pretty cool though you could put a nice infinity stereo up in that center section maybe an amplifier and a couple of low profile 10’’ subs. It would definitely need painted though tan is a golf interior color on many models I am not a fan.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
That thing is pretty cool though you could put a nice infinity stereo up in that center section maybe an amplifier and a couple of low profile 10’’ subs. It would definitely need painted though tan is a golf interior color on many models I am not a fan.
Now you're thinking thinking outside the box ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts