Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
1" spacer wont be to thick what so ever. Specially once the Eibach springs settle. But theres a reason I got rid of mine, Fist it destroys CV Axles and the KYB shocks are junk.

Skip all this crap and just get Walker Evans.
Why are the kyb shocks junk? Is it the valving? Don't the walker evans shocks also lift the machine 1.5-2 inches like the Eibach springs?

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Looking back, when I was looking at changing springs, it was to smooth out the ride quality for a harder tire I was running at the time.
Now that I have tires that provides a smoother ride, I have not even thought about them.

The guys that I have talked to said the Walkers preload lifted their car, but they were able to adjust them back to factory height also.

Reactions: Ghost23

·
Registered
544 Posts

ok I have everything settled where I like it. 300lb spring all the way around are the way to go! Better ride, better weight transfer, and hopefully no more inner CV temperature problems! I run with the sway bars connected. My riding is more high speed. It is still a very soft ride and in my eye's dialed in!

Front 13.5" preload
Slow 14 out
Fast 1.5 out
Rebound 20 out

Rear 13.75" preload
Slow 14 out
Fast 1.25 out
Rebound 18 out

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am working on spacers today guys. I got the springs from 19Wherry. I will be disconnecting the sway bars as I have the Rmax for my really fast trail riding.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts