Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, since these buggers are so new, but lots of rhino type parts of them obviously, what does the collective say about carrying spare parts to keep you going, either on the trail, or just in your garage so you do not lose a lot of fun time....?

Mechanical:

1 spare shock

Electrical:

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
In my 40+ years of working: on, with, in, & around mechanized equipment I've learned a couple things. No matter what parts you try to keep in stock, it will be something else that lets you down at the most inopportune time. It can get expensive trying to keep an inventory of parts that you will likely only ever need a very low percentage of.

To me, the most important things to have on hand are ones that make it possible/easier to get your rig off the trail and on the trailer.

Reactions: LTDYFZ99 and MORSNO

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
basic tools. tire plugs and air pump. and the tow strap. ride with a buddy if going to far for you to walk, is the way i do it. but i do carry basic survival gear.

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Banned
420 Posts
Beer and gun.

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
To me, the most important things to have on hand are ones that make it possible/easier to get your rig off the trail and on the trailer.
That is why Polaris owners befriend Yamaha owners!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts