Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so glad infound this site. looking to pick up an wolverine r spec come spring and this site is what made me pick it over a teryx. lots of great and helpful info

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Welcome!
What part of Pennsylvania? I'm between punxsutawney and Indiana

·
Registered
395 Posts
Teryx are great too! Lots of good info here. A guy we ride with has a Teryx and he gets ur dun. I got the Yamaha over the Teryx because of the ultramafic. They both have a diff lock which is a must in my book. If you need seating for 4, the Teryx 4 is a great option. If just 2, Wolverine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live just outside of curwensville so not to far from punxsy. I was torn for a long time as to go teryx or wolverine( still want to check out the pioneer 10005 too) cause i would like something for the family. but the price on the others has swayed my mind. i figure i can get the wolverine then finf a good used rhino 700 and have four seats that way. I still think the rhino is one of the best looking sxs ever. I also have a 700 grizzly so should be all set for family rides��

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Curwensville isn't to far at all! I was up that way a few years ago and did the poker run at Madera. I travel through that way on my way out to SSRT a couple times a year also

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I have rode my grizzly at madera, ramey, snow shoe, bloody skillet, renova, potter county and once we rode from clymer to mahaffey. Plenty of riding on this end of the state!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts