Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Warn makes one that Yamaha sell through their accessories.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
going to try mount the polaris pro blade from last machine as it is curved forward on the ends and helps in carrying snow .

·
Registered
148 Posts
My 72" Warn should be in by end of next week. Have my 4000 lbs Warn winch and mount plate on now

·
Registered
385 Posts
Have warren 72 in plow and push arms, mounting bracket on yamaha back order till mid oct. Paid $992.00 for all the pieces from dealer

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I have contacted Bleu Mfg to see if they have plans for a Wolverine plow system. They make the Eagle plow which I had on my Grizzly 700 and it was indestructible! I used it for a lot more than just pushing snow around too.

I will let you all know what I hear back. They make one for the Viking so chance are pretty good they'll have one for the Wolv soon. I will hold out as long as I can because the quality of my last Eagle plow was great. ( I have no connections with Eagle at all, I just like their product)

American Manufacturing - Home

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Just got a response from Bleu Mfg and they are currently working on a plow mount for the Wolverine and it should be available soon. I have asked them to contact me once they are available but I wont hold my breath. Its good to know there are a few companies at least working on them cause the snow will be blowing soon enough.

Also for anyone with a new Grizz or Kodiak they are working on plow brackets for them as well.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
From what he told me earlier it will be a front mount rather than a mid mount if you are trying to adapt a previous unit. (Meaning need both mount & push tube) and that was 6 weeks ago

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered my 72" Moose plow system from Yamaha dealer. Had it in 3 days : )
*** I found a problem with the mounting plate bolts*** The two long bolts for the mounting plate should be fine thread. They put coarse thread bolts in by mistake. I called the mfr. and they said they made a mistake. Sent me two correct bolts. Check bolts before installing.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
Ordered my 72" Moose plow system from Yamaha dealer. Had it in 3 days : )
*** I found a problem with the mounting plate bolts*** The two long bolts for the mounting plate should be fine thread. They put coarse thread bolts in by mistake. I called the mfr. and they said they made a mistake. Sent me two correct bolts. Check bolts before installing.
Got any pics of the setup? How was pricing on that model? Does the Moose seem like a good strong design?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't have any pics yet. Cost was $725. Seems very solid. Quick connect. Pull up to plow and push kickstand handle down. Connect winch and that's it.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Just paint PUSHER under Polaris!

Reactions: biker-ur2b12
1 - 20 of 24 Posts