Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snorkel Kit - $250 COMPLETE KIT / 100 % ASSEMBLED & BOLT ON HARD PIPE SYSTEM 2016

Any one ever heard of these guys? YAMAHA WOLVERINE R-SPEC SNORKEL KIT , 2016 R-SPEC SNORKEL KIT
Curious if this is anyone on the forum and if this is really as good of a deal as it looks.

This is what the guy has listed on the website.

COMPLETE 4 PIPE SYSTEM, ALL 2" HARD PIPE SCD
40 SYSTEM.
THIS KIT WILL SNORKEL THE AIR INLET, CVT
OUTLETS AND BOTH CVT INLETS.
THIS KIT WILL PROVIDE THE AIR FLOW AND BELT
AIR FLOW THE R-SPEC NEEDS TO STAY COOL AND
RUN CORRECT.
COMES ALL BOLT ON & ASSEMBLED, COMES WITH
VENT LINE, RUBBER FITTINGS , SPLICES AND NEW
HEAVY CLAMPS NEEDED FOR EASY INSTALL.
NO DRILLING IN AIR BOX , TILT BED STILL
FUNCTIONS LIKE FACTORY , NO ISSUES CHECKING
OIL WITH THIS KIT.
KIT COMES ALL TEXTURED BLACK AND CAN BE
CUSTOM PAINTED. BLACK W / SPECTRE ORANGE
INSIDE RISERS SHOWN.
" ELITE SERIES" KIT / COMES FULLY RUBBERIZED
COATED UNDER PIPE SYSTEM AND FULLY
CUSTOMIZABLE PAINT ON REQUEST.

$249.95

·
July WOTM Winner!
207 Posts
Well, first mistake is the wolverine does not have a tilt bed. ????

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Reactions: Flyer

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Is 2" enough?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No i wish i had more info to give you guys on this but that's it just the website and its only that one page so that's the first thing i thought was a little fishy. The part about the bed tilt just really made me question the whole deal. If y'all find anymore info on it or another company that is repeatable let me know.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have also heard that these guys don't deliver. As I said I have heard nothing more.

The link is down along with there Web page. But if it is a 4 pipe system are the doing 3 cvt and on air box or 2 cvt and dual 2 inch for the air box .. cus 1 2 inch for air box is not enough

·
Banned
41 Posts
Well guys I bit the bullet paid with PayPal so I'm not to worried but talk to the owner on phone seem like a legit guy....gave me details on the company from previous owner and how it got bad name.....he is on verge of bringing it back and no more co partnership.....I will keep you guys posted on my kit when it arrives.....lets get more of these wolverines snorkeled up....please if any of you are interested in purchasing mention my name Brandon from florida sent ya....I told him we got bunch of forum members interested in this Kit

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Have fun..........I'll stay high and dry thank you

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah please keep us updated on how long it took to get the kit and customer service. My factory warranty is almost up and i would like one for those whoops moments. I'm sure we all know those are costly..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.